Social Media Marketing
Liven up your business’ social life.
Studies have shown that an overwhelming majority of consumers visit blogs, forums, video search engines, and other social media sites to obtain information about an online retailer before they purchase its goods or services. In other words, without active social media marketing efforts of your brand and reputation, traditional marketing strategies will have little impact on your online audience. IAM Directs social media marketing services will enable your company to establish a strong online presence and build credibility with both current and potential customers. Using social media tools such as content writing, bookmarking, forum design and promotion, and the creation and development of blogs and social media profiles, IAM Direct will generate traffic and links for your website and help you to attract a growing base of loyal customers.
Why is Social Media Marketing so important?
Social media has become a part of daily life for many Internet users. Social media is primarily a venue for personal communication between individuals. However, many social media sites have evolved and people have found ways to use them for business purposes as well. Sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter can be a great way to generate new business by using your existing network of friends. Other sites such
as social bookmarking sites (Digg, Delicious, etc.) can generate traffic to your website from articles that you post. If an article posted on a major social bookmarking site receives enough bookmarks to be listed on the front page, it could generate thousands of visitors to your website.
Blogs and forums are other types of social media. These types of social media provide you with additional content posted by yourself and by your users, which will result in more traffic to your website as well as more brand coverage.
What are the benefits of Social Media Marketing?
- Increase targeted visitors to your website.
- Boost website sales.
- Maximize return-on-investment (ROI) .
- Build recognizable identity or branding for your products or services.
- Turn your website into an authoritative site.
- Establish yourself as an expert.
- Create"buzz" or online conversations & word of mouth about your products & services.
- Form relationships with current customers as well as potential customers, employees or business partners.
- Reach millions of people globally who could potentially become customers.
- Compete with larger companies.
- Multiply incoming links to your site.
- Achieve higher search engine rankings.
- Manage your online reputation and see what people and sites are saying about your name, company, or services.
- More visibility and accessibility of your business.