Outsourced Sales Training

Outsourced Sales Training

At IAMVenture we believe that the area of continuing education and talent development is the one of the key drivers behind poor performance in your sales organization.  The 80/20 rule says that 20% of your sales team will drive 80% of your revenue.  So 80% of your sales team is combining to add the other 20% to your Top Line Growth. 

Can someone please explain how this model has been accepted for so long?

Let us help you train up your flat-line or under-performing sales people.  If you are going to invest for long term growth, quit dealing with human “churn” and start doing the one thing that all great sales organizations do:  Train your people!

IAMVenture partners to offer the following Training Modules:

  • Value-based Selling
  • Selling ROI
  • Selling to C-Suite
  • Turning Your Client’s CFO Into Your Cheerleader
  • Sandler Selling System
  • Dale Carnegie
  • Question-Based Selling
  • Custom Sales Training designed specifically for your unique market conditions.